Smart Onboarding from Smart ERP Solutions
The term “Smart Onboarding” or "SmartERP" or "Smart ERP Solutions" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4683 Chabot Drive, Suite 380, Pleasanton, CA 94588. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Smart Onboarding’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you logon to the Smart Onboarding website, we may ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Smart Onboarding services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. We may also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to receive communications such as our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt for receiving these communications by emailing us at email@example.com, by replying to any email we send you or by visiting certain locations on our website.
- Log information – When you access Smart Onboarding solutions via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with our web site, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. • Client communications – When you send email or other communications to Smart Onboarding, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our solutions and services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our solutions and services.
Smart Onboarding only shares personal and client information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Smart Onboarding, its clients as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use the Smart Onboarding website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may ask individual clients to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.